Consular Processing

We help individuals, who illegally entered the United States without being inspected at the border, obtain legal permanent resident status based on a family relationship. Usually, an individual, who entered the U.S. without inspection, must process his application through a U.S. consulate in that individual’s home country.

Contact us if you have a family member who is a U.S. citizen or a green card holder. We can then assess whether you qualify to apply for your own green card through your family member.  


Please complete the form below to contact an immigration attorney.

Name *