Green Cards/Legal Permanent Residence

If you have a family member who is a citizen or a green card holder (legal permanent resident), you may qualify to apply for a green card. Depending on how you entered the U.S., you may be able to adjust your status or consular process through your family member and obtain your own green card.


Please complete the form below to contact an immigration attorney.

Name *