Jillian H. Caires
Attorney At Law
Jillian Caires is a native of Coeur d’Alene, Idaho where she graduated from Lake City High School in 2004. Jillian attended Washington State University, graduating in 2006 with a Bachelor’s Degree in political science. In 2012 Jillian earned her Juris Doctorate degree from Gonzaga University School of Law, magna cum laude.
Following law school, Jillian served two years as law clerk to the Honorable Benjamin Simpson, District Judge, First Judicial District of the State of Idaho. Jillian entered into private legal practice in May 2015.
Jillian, her husband Damian, and their son, Cortez live in Dalton Gardens where they recently started raising chickens. In her free time Jillian enjoys running, gardening, and spending time outdoors with her family. Jillian has completed over a dozen marathons and two Ironman triathlons.
- Idaho State Bar Association
- Washington State Bar Association
- Idaho Women Lawyers
- Idaho Trial Lawyers Association
- First District Bar Association
- Rotary Club of Coeur d'Alene
- Coeur d'Alene Marathon Committee
- Idaho State Bar John P. Gray Bench Bar Forum
- Kootenai Bar Continuing Legal Education Lunch Series Coordinator
- Coeur d'Alene Gardening Club
- CALI Awards
- Community Property
- Estate Planning
- Criminal Procedure
- Animal Law
- Legal Research and Writing 1 & 2
- Chicken Husbandry
- Nordic Skiing