Build a sound legal strategy so you can focus on what matters.
From riding out a workforce shortage to attracting and retaining employees for the long term, your legal strategy can help your health center excel. With an experienced legal team, you’ll come away with a legal strategy that aligns with human resources goals and the latest federal regulations so you can carry out your mission of delivering quality care for all.
A sound legal strategy can help align your organization at all levels, allowing your federally qualified health center (FQHC) to do what it does best: provide quality care to your community.
When you work with Smith + Malek, our collaborative team understands the nuances and requirements your federally qualified health center faces. Our team is equipped with legal knowledge specific to FQHCs.
Below are some of the legal services we provide for FQHCs.
- Providing legal counsel to your board
- Helping with executive compensation and review
- Aligning your vision with your policies and goals
- Keeping up with regulatory requirements, such as annual FTCA coverage requirements
- Understanding the importance of and preparing for site visits
- Preventing HIPAA breaches, policies that lead to poor outcomes, and improperly documented terminations through proper planning
HR + Compliance
- Helping you stay focused on your mission
- Providing legal guidance for contracts, acquisitions, and policy creation
- Preventing regulatory sanctions and/or litigation
Executive Compensation Planning
- Planning for and understanding compensation at high-levels of your organization
- Quickly securing the best talent to forward your mission and goals